Monday, May 21, 2007

Because I did not see my mom on Mother's Day proper, I got together with her, a friend of hers, my sister C, and her new husband, B, yesterday afternoon. We went to see a dinner theatre production of "Fiddler on the Roof." My mother really enjoys this type of venue and it was all about making her happy, so... Anyway, it wasn't terrible, but what a time commitment! You eat first and the show doesn't start for about an hour and a half from the time you begin your salad course (because the cast is also the wait staff). It was after 10 when I got home from attending a 5 o'clock show. I was so extremely spent.

Tonight, right after work, I see my long-time friend M for a catch-up session and dinner. By the time she and I sit down for an early evening meal, my youngest sister (also C) will be on a plane bound for Europe. She'll be in Italy for two weeks! I have no idea what I will do without her.

Then, tomorrow morning, I fly North for a day business trip. Will be back home by evening...

No comments: