Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cloudy, With A Chance of Miso

Yesterday's work date was a success--Sarah and I both made it through a sizeable chunk of our respective stacks of editing--after a sushi lunch (salmon and tuna rolls, a crabmeat salad, and the miso at left for me).

After wielding my red pen for several hours, I made my way back home and watched many episodes of The Office (season 2) on DVD, courtesy of my boss. I laughed myself past this ambient, pointed sadness that has hovered over everything for the last week.

This morning I woke up and made it through several more half-hour installments before going to work out, and then joining back up with Sarah for a Memorial Day sleepover. We've just been watching movies, snatches of television shows, and shooting video of random silliness and hijinx with my digital camera.

And underneath it all is the hope that maybe he'll call.

No comments: