Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So I went back to the library to get the CD I errantly returned to them and then met some friends for dinner at Donna's. It started to rain by the time I left the restaurant, and it was such a relief. When I got back home I set about saving the bananas I bought on Sunday (they have such a short shelf life). I cut one up into a smoothie mixture (complete with fresh blueberries and blackberries) so I'd have something to "eat" first thing in the morning (I really do well if I can have something substantive almost right away). I put some stuffed chicken thighs (spinach & gorgonzola) from Whole Foods into the oven for lunch today for me and C, then hopped in the shower.

How is it Wednesday already? I still haven't read the story for this week's workshop.

Work is okay... busy. Oh, and did I mention that in about a month EditorBoy is leaving? That'll be about 6 months for him. Bigger and better things. I knew he wasn't long for this place.

No comments: