Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm eating the most delicious guava (Lowfat) yogurt! I went to the neighborhood market yesterday and they were having a special (69 cents each!) on this new La Yogurt (Sabor Latino) brand. I got guava, papaya, banana, and mango.

Now for what's not so good. I don't get it, but my Internet connection at home has gone rogue... and I can't figure out what the problem is. According to my computer the connection is established. It's not the cable modem (for once!)... I just don't know what on earth to do...

My sister's gig went exceptionally well, I was happy to hear. Oh, and there were tons of vibes with another singer. Ah, those musicians!

Nothing much on the horizon except a concert tomorrow night and next weekend, I'm going to buy some bedroom furniture. It's about time!

No comments: