Thursday, June 08, 2006

I was one of 30 people here at work whose names were drawn for a free 10-minute, seated massage. Today is our health fair and reps from a lot of wellness, fitness, and health institutions are coming to offer their wares. My massage time is at 1:40 and I cannot wait! I feel the ever-present tension in my shoulder blades and neck even more than usual because some degree of relief is imminent.

Tonight is the first meeting of my summertime fiction workshop. The facilitator was very convincing in his sell for me to join the group, so I decided to forego my "free" summer.

So I have a crush on one of the cashiers at 7-11... he's probably all of 20, it occurs to me now.
Everyone is suddenly in their 20s. Where are all the 30+ people? Oh, right. Home. Married.

No comments: