Saturday, May 27, 2006

Once you warned me that if you scorned me I'd sing the maiden's prayer again, and wish that you were there again, to get into my hair again; it never entered my mind...

Well, my sister's coming. On Monday, in all likelihood. It was touch and go for a while, but she was finally offered the summer job at my company again this year. There's a new guy in charge of the specific department in which she'll be working and he was hemming and hawing about his need for resources--how many, etc.

The freelance work I'm hoping for is still a distinct possibility; that is to say, I am still in the running. There are a few other competitors. I have until Monday to turn in a revised sample of my work to score the gig. To that end, I went to the library this morning to check out some resources that will help me do a credible job. I wish I didn't have to be so vague, but it's a ghost writing scenario, so I don't want to say too much.

Either way, I have a feeling more money is coming my way. I keep dreaming of a windfall of cash...

No comments: