Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bonbon Bourbon

Is the flavour of my coffee this morning. It's pretty good; I'm so glad to have a 7-11 in my neighborhood again.

Last night Vivabrooklyn and I got together for dinner at the City Cafe (see link under "Strictly Baltimore") and coffee and dessert at GiGi (Just Delicious). I had a cappuccino with a shot of hazelnut and a slice of red velvet cake. After an evening of wonderful conversation and anecdote sharing, I walked viva back to the Light Rail. After that, I spent the night on the couch watching That '70s Show reruns on the FX network.

I've started looking through my CDs and ripping more of them to my iTunes library. I'm working on a pile called "CDs to Give Away"-- because I have more discs than I can properly display, and in many cases, there are only one or two songs that I care about on a given album. It's a huge space waster.

Keep your fingers crossed. I have tossed my hat into the ring for some summertime freelance work. If I get it, it will mean extra cash, and THAT will mean that maybe I can come into the 21st century and get an iPod.

No comments: