Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Cat on a hot tin roof...

Well, now that 90-degree days are here with avengence, the A/C has been hiked way up in la oficina, and it is so brrrr! The summertime (and now we are in the summer season, though not summer proper) is always so tricky. You have to accommodate, with your clothes, the baking temps of the outside and the arctic temps of most offices, businesses, homes, etc.

I am not complaining about a/c. I'm not one of those holier-than-thou people who is opposed to manufactured cool, crisp air. I do not like to be excessively hot or cold, which is why I like the fall, but I digress....

Anyway, the point is, it's cold in the office. And for the time being, I have no other point.

Oh, the freelance thing is looking up. I'm hesitant to say that it's mine, but I did receive a communication that leads me to believe this may be the case.

No comments: