Monday, October 13, 2003

Something Unforeseen Barred

The walkthrough and lease signing/orientation went very well. Sarah noted a couple more issues she wants the property representative to have fixed before she starts to fully occupy, but other than those few minor things, all systems are go. She will move in on October 25th.

Frustration Factor

I had my cell phone number changed yesterday, more than a year after returning to Baltimore, so that the number actually reflects the area code of my "home" city. The monkey wrench? My voicemail hasn't yet processed the new number, and is correctly reading the old number as being defunct, so I can't set up my message box for the new number, if that makes sense. Time to call the company again...

Moon Beam

Even though my alarm is set for 7 a.m. more often than not, I often awaken without prompting between 6 and 6:30 every morning. This morning it was the fiercely blinding, white light of the moon hovering over the bedroom window that caused me to wake with a start. It seemed at first that something must be terribly wrong in the world, but then I mumbled "oh, it's the moon." From my vantage point there were four distinct beams shining from it in four directions, creating the illusion of a cross shape behind it...

No comments: