Saturday, October 11, 2003

Sarah, barring something unforeseen, has a new 2-bedroom apartment about 15 minutes outside the city proper. I'll go with her to sign papers and do a final walk through tomorrow afternoon.

I've been waiting to be a free agent for more than a year and a half, and now it's happening. Living alone is truly imminent this time, and I'm already turning my attention to what I'm going to do. I'm either going to get another apartment in this building, or move to a vintage building, but that's seeming a little improbable at the moment, since I never received a call back from the real estate office, and I doubt I could find money for a truck and a security deposit for a new place...

I already passed up a cute little one bedroom in this building because Sarah had not yet found a place. I just hope another one opens up sooner rather than later. I need to start packing as though one will be, I guess. Things seem to happen on a dime these days.

No comments: