Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Perfectionism, Thy Name is Kate!

My boss referred to me as a perfectionist today. I think it was his gentle way of saying I can become highstrung when things aren't well in hand. The exchange was not a bad one. On the contrary, I was demonstrating what I consider to be a baseline degree of integrity over my post. My boss's position? There is a level of chaos that must be tolerated. He knows all about it, and blah, blah, blah...

I don't really have much more to say at the moment. I think I'm going to make a cup of tea and start winding down for bed.

Oh, here's some news. My youngest sister got a role in the "Pan" show for which she auditioned a few weeks ago. She doesn't know which one, though. Obviously, she's hoping for Wendy or Tinkerbell. Apparently, this is a hip-hop version of the classic tale. Not sure how I feel about that.

No comments: