Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Lady Grey, My Bathrobe, and 25 Minutes to 10...

It's like a meatlocker in this place! It helps Sarah's asthma to keep the place extremely cool, and if we were having hot weather, it would probably feel more pleasant in here--but as it is, I am so very cold. I put the kettle on for tea a few minutes ago so I could warm up from the inside out.

I learned at work today that I will not just be managing the work of the people we are hiring to format curriculum, but will be managing them. A subtle but important distinction. Ms. Krupnik is coming into her own more and more, it would seem. My boss keeps telling me I'm doing well, and I'd be lying if I said that doesn't feel good. I really am starting to feel like a grownup.

I'm getting sleepy. I think I'll get ready for bed.

No comments: