Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is the part where it really takes off...

We're over the Memorial Day hump, so summer is free to come in full force. What are we in for? A week of rain. Anyone who's even an intermittent reader of the BC knows I can stand a little rain, but when a big part of your commute involves a walk on both ends, well, it's less than ideal.

Yesterday, my sisters and i were driving on the interstate and had to get off. 95 was in rushing, rising rivulets. The township streets weren't much better. We arrived at my mom's for an indoor picnic none the worse for wear, but about an hour after we'd set out. It's usually a 15-minute drive from my youngest sister's place, where we left from.

The big thing on the docket today is my DLLR hearing. I'll share details later. Have a great day, and remember. The deluge will always yield something awesome. Stay dry, be sweet today, and send up a prayer or two for me.

No comments: