Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Breakfast with Catchka/rest of the week

in about two hours, Catchka will arrive and we'll go off in search of breakfast. We're celebrating her graduation from her program, her stupendous performance in said program (all As in all courses for the 2-year duration), and stellar performance on an exam that represents another important hurdle.

two months from now, we'll be celebrating Sarah's MBA completion, and she, too will have finished with all As. Man, I've got some smarty-pants friends.

tomorrow morning, i'll go down to silver spring during the day to hang out with my youngest sister to play pool until she has to report to work (late afternoon), then i'll come home and join some friends from my program for "Star Trek" at the theatre downtown. I'm not a trekkie by any means (though I fondly remember the original series), but I've been captured by the hype surrounding this one and cannot wait to see it.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Enjoy it. Spock is a hottie.

Anonymous said...

Any news on the job front? I hope you hear something soon. I can't wait to see Star Trek. Enjoy!
Cheers,
Vic

Anonymous said...

Please pass on my congrats to Catchka!!! I'm not surprised at her success. She rocks!
Cheers,
Vic