Friday, May 01, 2009

frustrated

i'm uncertain about where things stand. i don't know if i'm waiting to hear if i'm going to start or waiting to start. i'm uncertain about the whole of my life, really.

and i'm frustrated that my memoir workshop class discussed my piece in my absence--i can barely trust them to "get" my pieces when i'm physically in the room with them. who knows what in God's name they came up with on their own. How did that happen, anyway? it's not protocol for us to do that when someone's not there...

it's my last night in charleston, and i'm glad of that. lovely town, but i've got things to attend to at home.

1 comment:

Becca said...

:hug:

I think I'm going to be in town this week instead of next. Free for lunch? Also - if you want to see our 48 Hour Film from this year, it's showing at 7:00 on Friday in DC (details: http://www.48hourfilm.com/dc/).