Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still sore

I don't know what I did in that boxing class on Monday, but the fatigue and soreness that resulted are positively flu-like. I don't know if there was a weird convergence of some actual malaise with exercise fall-out, but man! I just can't seem to get up and going in a real way.

I've been making liberal use of my heating pad and all the naps an unemployed grad student can take, but I'm still not rebounding. A herculean vacuuming effort aside (which may have made things worse), there's been little indication that I have any actual energy levels. Yoga Basics yesterday morning helped to offset the pain, some, but I knew that I needed to stay home and sleep as long as I needed to this morning.

Other than that, the "find a job" campaign is still in full swing. No word yet on the verdict re: my unemployment claim, but I'm still okay. Still making it.

Think I'll make some green tea.

No comments: