Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More Strides

I set up an invitation-only reading at a favourite local venue for next month. I'm very excited to share my work on my terms with my family and friends. Hope everyone I've invited can make it!

And I think I've also decided to join the gym near my job. I have got to do something--namely--to start moving and stop reaching for the candy jar.

I got into bed about a half hour ago because I was falling asleep on my couch while struggling to make it through an indulgent, well below par film and now I am WIDE awake. guess it was just that movie that was yawnsville.

After work I took the lightrail up to the suburbs (Christmas shopping expedition). I didn't buy what I went in search of (completely unreasonably priced), but I did come away with another little gem that I know the recipient will love to tiny little pieces.

Still haven't solved the problem of my hair. I mean, I know what to do. I have to go to the salon. But that's not happening before 2007 for sure. Yikes! Somebody get me a hat for Christmas.

No comments: