Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's impossible for me to be monogamous...

when it comes to alcoholic beverages. I decided that I would try to be faithful to the martini (dirty) last night. It seems befitting a lady to pick a drink and stick to it throughout the course of a meeting/conversation. Mind you, I wasn't going on a bender or anything like that. I figured I'd have two or three drinks tops (over two hours that's not so bad)... well, I had two martinis, but "pulled a Manhattan" for number 3. What can I say? I'm all about diversification in every sphere of my existence.

here are some things I desperately need right now, in no particular order:

A salon appointment (my tresses are so sad)
A gym membership (I miss the elliptical)
A plan for making it through 4 days at my mother's house with my sanity intact.

No comments: