Monday, February 14, 2005

Tulips

I scored a multi-coloured bouquet of tulips when I was out on my lunch break and they were a welcome contrast to the dreary, rainy weather. The valentines I littered all over the office and the little gifts I got for my teammates went over well. I felt good being the bearer of gifts. It's so easy to bring a smile to another person's face. It's so easy to disarm and charm someone. You just have to pay attention. Make the small gesture.

I just put some ribs in the oven, and am preparing to hunker down for the Monday night UPN line up which remains an indulgence of mine. All new shows tonight!

Tomorrow will be a day of small hurdles. Seeing g for the first time in 3 months, having my rambling, undisciplined sonnet discussed in class. I hope I do okay.

No comments: