Saturday, February 05, 2005

Kicking Ass and Taking Names...

Last Night I had a scrumptuous meal here with the Sarah-one, then we did some discount mart shopping at a place called BigLots. I bought some Vitamin C and a woman's daily vitamin and mineral supplement. My mother advised me to start taking these.

Because Sarah made quick work (as quick as possible) of doing my taxes for me last night, I was able to apply for Financial aid for the Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters (2005-2006)this afternoon while doing laundry and tidying up my bedroom. If i'm not working on more than one thing at at time, I'm convinced I would go insane.

This morning, before the mad dash of activity began, Sarah and I breakfasted at the Paper Moon Diner; that place will always scream 1998 to me. That was one of our regular haunts then, and though Sarah swears we went there shortly after we returned to Charm City in 2002, I have no memory of this event.

Got a letter from the Lovely Devika this afternoon, which made an already fantastic day go off the richter (off the richter!). I am so proud of myself--I have mailed letters, cards, and presents to friends for Valentine's day/birthdays this week. Things from me are going to show up on time this month! Oh, except my cable bill. But I called them and told them when to expect a check. I can't be having my cable get shut off.

Okay, gotta do some major reading for classes next week!

No comments: