Wednesday, July 02, 2003

In Answer to Carlos's Question:

No, I have not started The Unbearable Lightness of Being yet.

In Answer to Everything Else:

I have few creature comforts in my life. I have coffee. I have this blog. I have the thought of something different someday. I have dreams of a red couch. I wish the people I knew didn't need me because I'm handy to have around in an existential crisis. I wish someone else's woes didn't equal immediate problems for me. Know what I think of when a friend's life hits the skids? I think of how I am going to have to babysit them through their breakdown, while my own internal crises go ignored.

NOTE TO SELF (FOR THE RECORD):

I ONLY WANT MY OWN CONCERNS TAKING UP MY TIME.

I always put the pieces back together again, because I can't stand to be thought of as the person who let something or someone slip through the cracks. Well, now, some things are about to fall.

No comments: