Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sculpt! Church! An extra hour of sleep three days a week!

I went to my first sculpt class on Saturday morning--it was beautifully brutal. Still sore. Can't wait for next week. Took spin right after--think this is the winning weekend combo. Now if only I could stop eating potato chips and cookies.

After the gym yesterday I stopped into the office to drop of the work I did from home on Friday. A quick trip home to shower later, and I set off for the library where I scored 6 audio books and 5 book books. Should make the month fly by.

Tomorrow we all leave the office at 3:45 to head to the offsite "party" during which my company's "new look" will be "launched." Know how we "celebrated" the holidays? With a "semi potluck" in the conference room.

I've made a number of decisions lately. Number one (this week)? I will be waking up at 6 (not 5!) on M,W, and F. Because of spin on T and TH, I'll still punch the alarm at 4:50, but I just realized "hey, ummm... my job starts at 9." It's just a little something I'm trying that says, in effect, "no more work for nothing." I'll leave it at that.

Church today for the second time in 3 weeks. For me, a record.

No comments: