Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rough Starts; Smooth Endings

Let's see. Somehow I managed to remove all the content from my iPod, get my feet wet, prove unable to pay bills online... all this equals me being slightly out of sorts first thing in the morning.

Did I mention that my feet got wet on the way to work?! Bleah.

In spite of expecting today to suck. big time. I managed to have a semi-productive day and my weekly status meeting wasn't half as stressful as I was anticipating.

I'm slowly but surely adding my music back into "Kakfa's" files.

Read this pre-chick lit chick lit book Sheila Levine is Dead and Living in New York. It's a histrionic (intentionally so) voice piece that ends on this really weird note. I think I dreamt about it, but I can't be sure. Now I resume, between working, my place in The Curious Incident of the Dog Incident in the Night-Time.

And incidentally. A mellow Shiraz helps these weird little rough patches. just a bit.

No comments: