Sunday, November 18, 2007

just finished up some work

i got up at about 10 today, got to work (work work) immediately,and stayed faithful to the task until about 1:30, at which time i set out for the library. On the way home from returning books (and checking out two new ones), I decided to go to the gym (after a 10-day hiatus). The plan is to go tomorrow and Tuesday, and do resistance bands from home in the morning on Wednesday. I'm working from home that day [with a short break for a breakfast meeting with V], then heading to my mother's house that afternoon.

speaking of the gym, will likely change my membership status to "off-peak." The rate is going up in January. just have to make sure there are no weekend restrictions before i downgrade. I know I couldn't go between 5 and 8 on weeknights, but I don't do that now... The only reason I have nonrestricted membership is b/c I didn't want to feel that I didn't have the option. Well. Screw the option.

I'm thinking I'll put up the Christmas tree on Tuesday night. It's become my tradition to do that on Thanksgiving, but since I won't be here and don't want it to wait until next weekend--it'll be a bit early this year.

had a dream last night. was kissing a former prof--short, tender little kisses. not exactly chaste, but measured. this is odd, now, because my crush on him was vanquished by brief romantic dalliance with mr. close encounters. am probably just worried about his recommendation letter getting to the grad admissions office on time (new program to which i've applied) and this is the way the stress is revealing itself.

No comments: