Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back on the ground

A business trip to Chicago (just for the day) yesterday meant that I was in the air again. That's 6 takeoffs and 6 landings in the space of about 5 days (the El Paso trip meant connecting). In an effort to regain some equilibrium, I worked from home today and I was more productive than I have been in an age. I needed to get away from my work phone and keep e-mail contact to a minimum.

Too bad I have to go back tomorrow. In any case, I'll definitely be putting in some hours this weekend to make up for lost time.

Not much is new except that I've gained about 3 pounds. It's the stress and the interruption to my workout schedule... and the fact that I've made some bad choices lately.

Trying to turn it around. I'm hoping for no more trips until the spring, at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, it happens. Just remember that it is a mere blip in your overall fitness behavior. You'll be on track again soon.