Monday, October 22, 2007

new life in the neighborhood


now that those condos on the fateful corner of charles & preston are nearly completed, a starbucks has joined in. it's not open yet, but it's looking finished on the inside. that sign saying "coming soon," is finally true to its word. do you understand how this changes my life? i only pass that corner ten times a week. :)

oh. and five men have written to me since i made my dating profile "live" again as of about 10 o'clock last night. after all of my protestations to the contrary, the time suddenly felt right. like most of the best decisions i've ever made, i made it in the blink of an eye.

this week's challenges: lose two pounds and do not check my work e-mail after i leave the office for the day.

2 comments:

sarah said...

dude, i'm 100% pro this idea of chilling out. also, please to be sending me photos from saturday!

merci,

moi

sarah said...

oh, and what i meant by chilling out was NOT obsessing:)

thank you and good day.