Saturday, October 13, 2007

Friendaversary


Sarah and I have been in each other's lives for 10 years, as of this past Wednesday. We've earmarked the whole month to commemorate our journey up to this point. She sent me flowers (to my job) on the day proper, but our true gift exchange is next weekend, then of course there is our jointly hosted party at the end of the month (which is not about Friendaversary, per se) that will round everything out.

We've never had more to celebrate at one time! Sarah's new job where she will really get to use her amazing skill set and where that contribution will be valued is the obvious list topper, but there's also the fact that she's already shining in her MBA program (just 5 weeks in!.) Her life is finally lining up the way she's always envisioned and I revel in that as though it was my own victory. Her victories are mine, really.

No comments: