Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's the night before the funeral and I am frustrated. Posting from my mom's house, which is just such a chaotic space. She's been on the phone for at least an hour while at the same time trying to make a photo collage to display at the church tomorrow. Meanwhile, both of my sisters are also on the phone. It's just too much talking all at once. There's hardly any place to sit down in peace. I just wish I could disengage a little, but I can only achieve that kind of thing in my own space.

I continue to feel stressed because I've sent my advisor several e-mails over the last week, all of which are program-related, and I'm just not getting any type of response. I don't get it. I don't understand this blatant refusal to answer direct questions. I'm trying not to let it mess with my head too much, but it's getting hard not to take it personally.

No comments: