Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fits and Starts

I have managed to get some revising done this weekend in addition to sending my advisor two replacement poems for the ones I decided earlier in the week to eliminate. I actually have some more time now anyway, though. We are not getting together afer my class on Monday, but later in the week, as it turns out. I envision that meeting going something like this:

I will furnish several, versioned copies of about 5 poems and I'll be prepared to carry much more of the conversation this time around as he did the lion's share of the talking last Monday. We'll compare the revisions to the copy of the thesis I gave him a month ago and make hard copy edits to them, while we talk.

Also, I'll propose a new arrangement that makes sense, thematically. Right now the order is totally arbitrary.

Slightly under the weather, so maybe by mid-week, I'll be sailing on the high seas of literary effort.

No comments: