Monday, March 01, 2004

Monday, Monday

In a strange twist of events, and thanks to alternative programming, Monday is now my favorite television night (globally speaking) of the week. I plop down on the couch at 8 p.m. and don't get up until 11:30. I watch the entire UPN line up, and thoroughly enjoy every single show. Monday night used to be the "dead zone" of the tv week, so much so that none of the networks even seemed to try to put anything worthwhile on the schedule.

Of course the rule of 'To Each His Own' is in effect. Maybe Monday night has been great for others....

I've had a very productive day today. I've arranged for Michael to drive my moving truck, I've put in an order for my mail to be forwarded starting April 14th, and I edited the last of those Spanish culture lessons. I also involved Gordon in something of a philosophical e-mail trail about art as self, or as an extension of self. It ended with his sending me a very long article about nominalism, conceptualism, moderate realism, and exaggerated realism. Clearly, this is love, people.

No comments: