Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I found an excellent vocal jazz Internet radio station today. It’s ideal for long stretches of hardcopy editing. Sorry I’ve been somewhat incognito lately. I’ve drastically reduced my online hours billing plan (at home), and I am chagrined to blog at work too frequently, for obvious reasons.

My recent efforts toward financial integrity have suffered a blow this week. I’ve unintentionally overdrawn my account due to a series of addition errors. A direct consequence of this snafu is that I now cannot afford to get my hair done. I was looking forward to having my self-image ratchet up a couple of notches after a much-needed hair appointment.

One good thing about today is that I learned we have much more time on our editing deadline than I realized.

I’m looking forward to seeing Toni Morrison tonight. Life is all about taking the good with the bad, I suppose.

No comments: