Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy

This week promises to be a fury of personal and professional activity. Big deliverables deadlines at the office, meetings to attend, and pages to process will keep me busy from about 7:30 to 5:30 every day.

Certain personal projects are taking shape and will require my attention in the evenings. I am meeting with a former prof for a cheap bite at the beginning of the week to discuss one of them.

Weekend was lovely. Home from Friday evening to Saturday night for a belated birthday celebration with my mom and sisters. We went to see "Titanic: The Musical" a la dinner theatre last night. It was a credible production, but obviously a bit of a downer, thematically. No way around it.

Woke up this morning at about 9:45, ate a quick meal, then headed to the gym for 40 minutes on the arc trainer and 35 minutes of lifting. Sarah and I met for a late lunch then I came back home and did very light grocery shopping. A quick dinner of tilapia filets (2) and cauliflower out of the way in short order, I did the resistance bands program I like to fit in every Sunday.

Finally finished "Roman Holiday"! I'll mail that back to Netflix and await the next offering.

No comments: