Thursday, December 08, 2005

Prickly!

Nothing like waiting more than half an hour for a connection bus in freezing temperatures. Makes one suscpetible to being in a crap mood. I'll admit it. Sometimes I am downright prickly. This is one of those times.

I am bummed, in addition, because I will be doing homework tonight instead of attending the office party--and I'm finaly in a place where I truly and genuinely like everyone with whom I work closely. They're fun and the closest I've come to that tight knit group scenario in years. It just seems categorically wrong that I won't be there. But I have to do what I must. Grad school is my priority and that should be reflected in all the choices that I make.

So, blogging community, I have a challenge for you. I have decided that I really want to meet the guy for me in 2006. Help me out. I am willing to be set up. So there. I've said it.

No comments: