Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Also:

Mackenzie Astin, who continues to frequent the One World, is grasping at straws. He is clearly disenfranchised. After the movie last night C and I went there (I hadn't eaten; I ordered a grilled tomato and cheese and a hot chocolate), and there he was. yet again. He's struck up an apparent flirtation with one of the waitresses. He seems, by turn, to amuse her and annoy her.

On this particular sighting his father, John Astin, came in and joined him. They seem to have a sweet relationship. But Mack was like a little boy in some ways. He was wearing his desperation like a sweater.

It's clear to me whenever I see him that he feels like he's supposed to know me, but can't quite figure out how. I, along with Sarah and another friend of mine (also named Sarah) had a very pleasant encounter with him at the One World about a month ago...

No comments: