Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I finally watched the Roman Polanski psychological thriller "Repulsion" that Mr. Arthouse Cinema lent to me last week. I wonder what point the director was making about female madness and sexuality (and the repression, thereof).

This past weekend I went to the Holiday Party of my coworker and her husband. They have a lovely home in North Baltimore County. A few other people from work came and of course it was a matter of minutes before we all started talking about the office. Some people don't want to talk about work outside of the job, but I have to say, it's comforting to me to be able to kvetch with others who feel my pain.

I think my cell phone is on the fritz. If it's idle for too long, it turns itself off. Now that it's my only phone, this is actually a big problem...

No comments: