Friday, November 04, 2005

Doing the Thing I Said I Would Never Do...

I'm taking a class [in my program] on the DC campus next semester. In order to do the Thesis and Publication in the Fall of 2006, I need to have all my reqs out of the way by the start of that term. I need one more Poetry Workshop, and that's not offered in Baltimore in the spring. I'm taking another class as well, but that one will be on my home turf.

I have one friend in particular who might find this of interest. Devika, my class is on Thursday nights from 6:00-8:30, and from what I understand, the building where said class will be held is very near the Dupont Circle Metro stop.

The MARC train and I are about to get super familiar again. Good thing I am partial to train travel. Am trying to get it worked out such that I can work from home, as a rule, on Thursdays to make it a less frenetic undertaking.

No comments: