Thursday, May 13, 2004

It's only 6 after 8 and already I have a caffeine headache...

Well, it was bound to happen. I missed my connection bus this morning, by about 3 seconds due to several factors--like the fact that my first bus hit a slew of red lights on St. Paul street, that this one kid is the slowest in the world at putting his money in the till, which held up a good three people behind him, that the driver is really starting to push the envelope of lateness in general...

So that meant waiting 20 more minutes for the next connection.

And what is worse, it's beginning to get hot! One radio station that I listen to in the morning just kept using the term "sticky" to describe what today's weather would be. Tomorrow, it will be about two degrees hotter than today's high temperature. For the next 3 months I'll be taking two showers a day. I never feel truly clean from May through September.

No comments: