Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the start of something

Electronic Publishing (the course) is right up my alley. The instructor is a young alum of the MFA program, is fun, accessible, and laid back. this is a very hands-on course, so we meet in a Mac lab. All the machines have names. My computer is MacLovin.

We all started blogs for class and our homework is assigned to us via the blog the instructor set up. I can't wait to go back. This was the perfect class to pair with my memoir workshop (first meeting is tomorrow). I can't wait to become a real epubber.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Our school blogs will have to be friends.

Kate said...

totally. http://epubnovice.blogspot.com there's a link under "Peole to see, Places to go" (on my blog) to Creative E-Publishing, which is the instructor's blog (homework assignments are posted there, so it'll put my blog in context).

Becca said...

Great title. My family was singing that song at the top of our lungs for most of Christmas evening. Something about Carly Simon can get you through some of the heaviest difficulties, we discovered.

Also, the word verification is "shiphot." I just found that noteworthy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding open id!!!

Your apartment and your hospitality was amazing. Thanks so much for hosting me!!! lots of love!!