Friday, August 22, 2008

big weekend!

For months, i've been planning a weekend-long birthday celebration for my youngest sister, who will be 23 on Monday. Crystal and i won't get to see Caryl on Monday, though, so we went to get her and the dog last night for two days of uninterrupted fun.

This morning will be leisurely, but Caryl and i will head to meet Crystal for lunch this afternoon--then we head to my nail appointment (i'm going to treat our birthday girl to a manicure). we'll also likely go shopping before coming home to walk the dog.

tonight's festivities are a surprise, but I can say that it will appeal to my sister's music sensibilities. because i don't want to chance her reading my blog on her Internet perusals. i'll provide more information after the fact.

1 comment:

vic said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARYL! Hope you enjoyed the surprise! Cheers, Victoria