Thursday, August 23, 2007

length

I had a hair appointment today for the first time in about a month. I canceled the last two due to short funds and because they weren't absolutely necessary. I'm amazed at the length I've gained in such a short while (I attribute it to drinking more water and eating better, in general)! I had this idea that I would get it cut short short in 10 more pounds (when I reach my "interim goal"), but my stylist told me how much she admired it and how healthy it's looking. She reminded me that I can always cut my hair, but that if I'm enjoying it long, I should let it do its thing for a while--and then, before transitioning to my short, short look, I should play with different cuts of various lengths. She mentioned a bob (something funky and angular). I got very very excited.

So, when I go back in a month, it'll be all about fresh highlights.

No comments: