Sunday, January 14, 2007

Purging

I pride myself on not being a hoarder, but like anyone, I have closets and drawers that need to be cleared. This past summer, I gave my sister quite a number of my CDs (after ripping them to iTunes), but I still have too many for my comfort. The upside is that I will not be purchasing anymore physical albums. In the interest of leaving behind dead technology, I am also selling/giving away my vcr and several vhs tapes. Eventually, I will replace some of the tapes with DVDs, but only if they pass the "must have" test.

After tidying the bathroom, I swiffered the kitchen floor, made pesto shrimp with wilted spinach tossed with shallots and garlic, then put in three loads of laundry. Once the clothes come out of the dryer, I'll pop in the latest from Netflix.

At some point, I'll have some cocoa and get ready for bed. I don't have tomorrow off, so I can't be a total night owl.

No comments: