Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I think I have a little touch of something. I couldn't even make it through my netflix selection--i'm not one for napping in the evening--but I fell asleep on the couch against my will. Eventually I gave up on the film, for tonight anyway.

Had to make myself get up, though, because otherwise my sleep cycle would be thrown way off course. I called my sister and e-mailed her some photos from the reading. I wanted to get her feedback on them while I was talking to her, because I knew she would talk to me about the nuances of each shot--her take on the facial expressions, the vibes each picture gives her, all that kind of intuitive stuff I love talking about with her. That girl is my sage. She sees a lot. Always has.

Today was mottled. I couldn't seem to get started. I did stuff, arranged stuff, tried to organize projects, but didn't feel like I totally hit my stride. I really hope I'm not coming down with something. I took an Airborne tablet this morning, but I don't know that it was successful.

Looking forward to getting my taxes done. This may be one of the last years that I get a refund for a while.

No comments: