Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Kone...

Arrived. About 5 weeks early! I guess the merchant went for the worst case delivery scenario. It has to charge for a full 24 hours before I can use it, though, so the great dust elimination operation I had planned for this evening will have to wait for tomorrow. No matter, I was able to take care of something else.

I guess I could start to put away my christmas ornaments. The tree comes down tomorrow, regardless, but it might be easier if I start the process tonight. The evening is still young, I suppose--it may be worth the effort.

Don't know if I've mentioned this (probably not),but I recently checked out a bunch of books on CD. Am currently listening to one about a woman who has been "possessed" by Franz Schubert. It's aptly titled Sleeping With Schubert. I'm at the part where she's about to give a big performance at Carnegie Hall.

No comments: