Thursday, October 13, 2005

Regrouping

Tuesday and Wednesday were these lovely days during which I was not at work (I extended my vacation through this morning), and over the course of which I have realized that my current job, despite its many advantages, gets on my freaking nerves.

Fortunately, my manager, who has been passive-aggressively demonstrating hostility lately, is out today, tomorrow, and Monday. So vacation part II for me. I had actually liked this particular manager, but like her predecessor, she's lost it. My plan was not to avoid her so much as not to pander to the awkwardness. She may just be preoccupied or something.

Even though I've been resting much better lately, I find that I am often tired. More than likely this is an issue of diet. I've really been pushing the water today, and will continue to do that. I'm sure I need to detox after my weekend of indulgence in Boston.

I may leave a bit early today. A nap before the women's prayer meeting I'm attending might do me good.

No comments: