Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Little Prince

I just finished reading it again. it's been years since I last took it up, but I remember all the feverish urgency with which i first experienced it. i underlined, many moons ago, that whole passage about the Little Prince taming the fox. if this had been the first time i'd read it, i probably would have marked the parts about matters of great consequence, and the misassignment thereof.

i was so caught up in it yesterday morning that i nearly didn't get off at my lightrail stop. i am not the kind of girl who gets caught up and misses her stop.

i did not have my hair appointment last week. my stylist wrote me down for the wrong day, and so still wasn't there when i gave up and left an hour after i arrived. i rescheduled for this coming saturday morning.

for now, though, butter pecan ice cream before dinner...

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I loved "The Little Prince" when I read it in high school.