Thursday, May 29, 2008

Postal Amnesty?

I forgot about the 1 cent increase for regular mail. Earlier this week I posted four bills, all with 41 cent stamps on them. I wonder if they'll all be sent back to me, which will doubly compound the situation, since those items will then have to be forwarded to my new address (I have an order to forward in place as of Tuesday). I figure it like this, if the money is still in my bank account a week from now, I'll just resend or pay online.

I am working for half a day today and save for a late-morning work meeting tomorrow (it couldn't be avoided), am off. The situation here at Chez Krupnik is that 96.8% of our stuff is packed and ready to go. I've arranged the boxes in two strategic locations so the movers can get them out of here with relative ease.

After I go to check out the apartment this afternoon, I'll come back here and deal with awkward items and maybe do some cleaning. My leasing agent has already completed her walkthrough. I'm clear for a full return of my security deposit, but still I want to do due dilligence.

I'm a bit tired this morning (C and I went out for Midnight Maki), but ready to get on with it, as well.

No comments: