Thursday, May 22, 2008

Heading into a long weekend [of packing]

i'm trying to position myself, where food consumption and preparation are concerned, so that i can pack up the kitchen by Sunday night. C and I have already transitioned to paper cups, but we're still using flatware, dishes, and the full suite of pots and pans. by monday night--cold foods, easy microwave (pre-fab) options, and eating out will be the order of things. I think I'll do the prep for my Memorial Day Potato Salad on Sunday afternoon. After that, no more cooking!

Here's what's left: 3/4 of the kitchen has to be wrapped and boxed, our clothes and shoes and my desk stuff all need to be packed, lamps need to be broken down, my bed has to be dissembled for easy transport, and I need to finish/tape up some boxes that are mostly filled.

I'll pack up the computer the night before...

Catchka comes over tomorrow night to help--we'll get started on the kitchen :).

No comments: