Saturday, May 17, 2008

Here Comes The Sun


This is my recent grad school investment. my current desktop will soon belong to my sister (we'll get the hard drive scrubbed and amped a bit so it's actually uselful to her), so should I forget to transfer any files to my new system, it won't be too devastating. I went ahead and sprung for some software that will help me transfer my iTunes Library (a big concern of mine, since with few exceptions, I don't have the cds I ripped to my computer anymore).
Anyway, for the last year, I've seen myself with a yellow dell laptop. This colour is so optimistic--it's a real departure for me--and one I have warmed up to, only incrementally, somewhat reluctantly. In fact, when I went online to check out the specs I wanted, I nearly got caught up in the espresso brown model... I didn't know they had espresso brown and I suddenly didn't know what to do. In the end, I went for the bright and shiny factor. I mean, just looking at this colour makes me smile--I can't help it.

1 comment:

sarah said...

i'm very excited that we shall have matching laptops! we need to do a photo shoot:)