Friday, March 14, 2008

Industry

I'm proud of myself. Though I've been a real slacker assed lazybones of late, I took the time to return my library books after work tonight. I even did some stop-gap marketing (just need to be tided over till pay day) on my way home. The fact that the coming week is going to be busy forced my hand. C returns to town on Monday (she was here this past week for a day and a half) for three more interviews, I have a post-project happy hour with some coworkers on Tuesday night, and Thursday I shop for an outfit or two for a business trip the following week. I'm off on Friday, but it's going to be a day of errands related to school and to the aforementioned trip.

On other fronts, I've been assigned a new project at work. I've had the luxury of trying to wrap my mind around what it will mean for most of this week.

Tonight, I did some streamlining (removed programs I never use from my computer) and faced the music (got a free credit report online--it was as abysmal as I suspected, though probably better than it was before I got serious about fixing my financial problems).

Now I need to go to bed. Sculpt is tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you that you're fixing your credit. It doesn't take as long as people may think - you're on your way!