Monday, March 31, 2008

The Best Kind of Morning

I woke up at 5:30 to ensure I got to 7 am spin on time, but because I have an academic advising appointment at 10 this morning, I came back to my apartment afterward to shower and follow up on all the quotes moving companies have sent to me.

I've also gotten a nibble on my craigslist posting. I've decided that after 4 years of the same couch and love seat, it's time to change things up. I'm selling those pieces and am going to put the yield toward a new couch (or set). I'm keeping the overstuffed chair that matches the couches, though. I'm thinking of putting that in my new bedroom, or if I only buy a couch (but not a couch and a loveseat), I'll put in the livingroom. I'm sure that whatever hue I choose will be complement the chair nicely. I have a decided colour palette. I'm sure the new furniture won't violate it too much.

Anyway, the best kind of morning is some combination of productive and leisurely. Oh, and on my terms.

No comments: